Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|For Black Glutinous Rice|
Black Glutinous Rice
soaked for 40 mins prior
tied into a knot
|For Coconut Panna Cotta|
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
Prepare coconut panna cotta
- Combine gelatin and water in a small bowl and let it sit for 5 mins until the water is fully absorbed.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring it to a low simmer over medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat and add in gelatin, whisking until fully dissolved.
- Strain mixture and evenly distribute it to each cup, leaving a gap from the rim.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Prepare black glutinous rice
- Combine all ingredients except the black sugar in a saucepan with a lid and bring to a strong simmer over medium-high heat.
- Cover and cook for 45 mins or until rice is soft and tender.
- Check every 5 mins to prevent bottom burning and add sufficient water. It should have the consistency of thick porridge and tender grains when ready.
- Add in black sugar, mix well and remove from heat and cool to room temperature (otherwise the heat will melt the panna cotta).
Assemble & serve
- Spoon the prepared pulut hitam over the panna cotta.
- Garnish with coconut shavings and puffed rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sotong Masak Hitam
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Deep Fried Durian Puffs5.0 (1)
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Roti Jala with Pengat Durian
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.5 (2)
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Crispy Salmon Skin
The Original Pisang Keju