Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Short-Grain Japanese Rice (Cooked)
Sliced Thinly, (approx. ½ pkt)
Single-Serve Instant Miso Soup
How to cook
- Boil the seabass fillet in a pot of water for 8-10 mins until there is no redness in the meat, and the flesh is fully cooked.
- Scoop the fish out and set aside. Do not drain the pot of broth.
- Reduce the heat to a medium fire so that the broth is now simmering.
- Add the white parts of the chopped spring onion and the rest of the broth ingredients. Simmer for 10 mins.
- Separate the fillet into small chunks with a fork once it is cool enough to handle, then set it aside.
- Shape your cooked rice like a mound and place it in a bowl.
- Top the cooked rice mound with seabass chunks and thin seaweed strips, then carefully pour the broth along the sides of the bowl.
- Garnish with the green parts of the spring onion, sesame seeds and serve it up!
You may also like
Spicy Soba Noodles
Homemade Acai Bowl
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Salmon and Bok Choy
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Iron Rich Platters
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice