Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
or fish sauce
How to cook
- Season minced chicken with soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry minced chicken with sliced garlic in a pan over medium heat for 2-3 mins until cooked.
- Stir constantly to break up any lumps and set aside in a bowl for later.
- Fry the Chinese sausage slices for about 2 mins until lightly brown on both sides. Set aside. Use the same oil to flavour and cook the eggs.
- Fry the eggs in the same pan over medium-low heat. Cover with a lid (or some aluminum foil) and cook for about 3 mins or until the egg yolks are still slightly runny or to your own liking.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Top your eggs with lots of pepper, minced meat and Chinese sausage.
- Garnish with some chopped spring onions. Best to enjoy it with warm bread!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate Lava French Toast
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Stir Fry KangKong
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Mixed Berry French Toast
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste