Strawberries (1-2 reserved for garnishing)
Morrisons Tea Bag - Strawberry & Cranberry
Whipped Cream Spray
How to cook
Prepare the strawberries and tea
- Chop the strawberries roughly. Set aside.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bag. Allow to brew for 3-5 mins before removing the tea bag, or the flavour may be too concentrated.
Blend the stawberries and tea
- Add the ice cubes, chopped strawberries and tea into a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
Assemble the drink!
- Add remaining ice to a cup, then fill it with the blended fruit tea latte.
- Top it all off generously with the whipped cream spray, and garnish with a slice or two of strawberry to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Salmon and Bok Choy
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Cheesy Halloween Pizza
Christmas Treat Candy Cane Sushi
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup
Meat-free Spaghetti Bolognese
Tokyo, Japan Mocktail
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Honey Buih Thai Iced Tea
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Jam of the Dragons
Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce