Lemon (squeezed, juice only)
How to cook
Prepare the red dragonfruits
- Halve the dragonfruits and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Add dragonfruit flesh and sugar into a non-stick pot. Cook on medium heat and keep on stirring occasionally to break up any clumps.
Thicken the mixture significantly
- Add lemon juice once the texture is visibly thicker. It should run slow and not be runny. If it runs, it's set! This process should take about 20-25 mins.
- Stir well and cook it for another minute. Remove the pot from the flame and allow the jam to cool.
- Store it in a sterilised jar in your refrigerator. It's best stored for 1 month after opening!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Just Produce Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Seven Fishes
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Red Berry Tea Latte
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Black Chickpea Salad
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Salmon and Bok Choy
Banana Cereal Crunch
Muah Chee4.5 (2)