Frozen Cook Prawn
Fried Rice Laksa Paste
How to cook
- Place rice and water in the rice cooker.
- Stir in laksa paste, oil, red chilli (sliced), salt, pepper and coconut cream. Mix well.
- Place the tau pok (small pieces), cooked prawns, and fishcake (sliced) on top and let it cook.
- Halfway through cooking, open the lid and add spring onion. Cover and let it fully cook.
- Once done, fluff the rice before plating.
- Sprinkle beansprout (blanched) and fried onion and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Laksa Baked Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Kimchi Fried Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Dumpling Fried Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Saudi Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Curry Fried Rice
Royal Claypot Prosperity Rice
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)