Frozen Cook Prawn
Fried Rice Laksa Paste
How to cook
- Place rice and water in the rice cooker.
- Stir in laksa paste, oil, red chilli (sliced), salt, pepper and coconut cream. Mix well.
- Place the tau pok (small pieces), cooked prawns, and fishcake (sliced) on top and let it cook.
- Halfway through cooking, open the lid and add spring onion. Cover and let it fully cook.
- Once done, fluff the rice before plating.
- Sprinkle beansprout (blanched) and fried onion and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Chinese Fish Congee
Prawn Rice Rolls
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Seafood Pao Fan
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Chicken Brown Rice
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Kimchi Fried Rice
Homemade Laksa Noodles
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg4.0 (1)
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Dumpling Fried Rice