Chocolate chip cookies
cut into triangles
Short chocolate wafers
White chocolate biscuits
Bowl with 25cm width x 20cm height
How to cook
- Fill the bottom of your bowl (25cm width x 20cm height) with a layer of oats.
- Lay the round biscuits on top of it, followed by a layer of yoghurt.
- Next, surround the sides of the bowl with grapes cut in half. Fill the middle with the remaining whole grapes.
- Proceed to fill the next layer with chocolate chip cookies, followed by a layer of oats.
- Place the pineapple along the sides of the bowl and place the remaining pineapples in the middle.
- Add a layer of yoghurt followed by short wafer crackers.
- Use strawberries for the next layer. Place strawberries cut in half along the walls of the bowl and the remaining whole strawberries in the middle.
- Add another layer of yoghurt followed by a layer of white chocolate biscuits and then, oats as the next layer.
- Next, add blueberries. Layer with cooked oats until the bowl is full.
- Finally, place two wafer sticks as decoration.
You may also like
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Peach Gum Dessert
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Iron Rich Platters
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Chicken Salad Spread
Overnight Oats Parfait
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Easy Bean Stew
Sweet Potato Puree
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Easy Homemade Granola
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad