cut into triangles
White Chocolate Biscuits
Chocolate Chip Cookies
25cm width x 20cm height
How to cook
Assemble and serve
- Fill the bottom of your bowl with a layer of oats.
- Lay the round biscuits on top of it, followed by a layer of yoghurt.
- Surround the sides of the bowl with grapes cut in half and fill the middle with the remaining whole grapes.
- Fill the next layer with chocolate chip cookies, followed by a layer of oats.
- Place the pineapple along the sides of the bowl and place the remaining pineapples in the middle.
- Add a layer of yoghurt followed by chocolate wafer crackers.
- Place strawberries cut in half along the walls of the bowl and the remaining whole strawberries in the middle.
- Add another layer of yoghurt, followed by a layer of white chocolate biscuits, then a layer of oats.
- Add another layer of oats, followed by a layer of blueberries.
- Layer with cooked oats until the bowl is full.
- Place 2 wafer sticks as decoration and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Grilled Chicken Pita
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Easy Bean Stew
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Vanilla Chia Pudding
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)