No Sugar Added Orange Juice
Sparkling Grapefruit Water
Fresh Lemon Juice
No Sugar Added Blueberry Cranberry Juice
(for ice ball)
How to cook
Prepare the ice ball
- Fill the ice ball maker with the blueberry cranberry juice to the indicator line and freeze for a few hours.
Prepare the honey syrup
- Mix the water and honey till they are both completely integrated.
Assemble and serve
- Combine the orange juice, sparkling grapefruit water, honey syrup and fresh lemon juice in desired glass.
- Top it off with the ice ball.
- Optional: Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and mint sprig.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!