Tanqueray London Dry Gin
Big grass jelly cubes
How to cook
- Pour ice cubes into a glass to chill it. Remove once chilled.
- Cut grass jelly into approximately 3cm x 3cm cube.
- Add grass jelly followed by gin, pomegranate juice and champagne.
- Insert 2 rosemary stalks into each marshmallow to create antlers.
- Break a toothpick into half. Insert into the front of the marshmallow and attach the pomegranate for the nose.
- Place 2 cloves between the nose and antlers to form the eyes.
- Serve once done.
You may also like
Beefeater Gin with Schweppes Manao Lime
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic
Rudolph’s Frosty Margarita
Gordon’s Gin & Tonic
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Negroni
Honey Buih Thai Iced Tea
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Spritz
Super Green Smoothie
Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea
Iced Peanut Butter Coffee
Johnnie & Ginger
Energy Booster Smoothie