Tanqueray London Dry Gin
cut into cubes
How to cook
- Pour ice cubes into a glass to chill it. Remove once chilled.
- Cut grass jelly into approximately 3cm x 3cm cube.
- Add grass jelly followed by gin, pomegranate juice and champagne.
- Insert 2 rosemary stalks into each marshmallow to create antlers.
- Break a toothpick in half. Insert into the front of the marshmallow and attach the pomegranate to the nose.
- Place 2 cloves between the nose and antlers to form the eyes.
- Serve once done.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!