Salmon Head Soup
How to cook
Prepare vegetables & mushroom
- Peel and cut carrots & daikon into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut off the stems of the shiitake mushroom and slice the leek into thin slices.
- Bring dashi stock to a boil and add the salmon head.
- Remove any scum that rises and discard it.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and mushrooms and bring it to a small simmer.
- Cook till the daikon is cooked, which takes about 15 minutes.
- Taste and add salt as needed.
- Serve hot & enjoy.
You may also like
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Japanese Udon Soup
Cream of Tomato Soup
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Tom Yum Goong
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Easy Bean Stew