How to cook
- Chop up celery, onions and carrots into bite sized pieces.
- Place all ingredients except the salt in the pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the stock has boiled, remove any scum that floats to the top.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let it simmer for another 1 hour.
- Add salt to taste and strain the solids out of the broth.
- Use this versatile salmon stock to cook your noodles, or simply drink it on its own.
You may also like
Salmon Head Soup
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Japanese Udon Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Cream of Tomato Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Family Treasure Soup
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum