Salted Egg Kale Chips
Sustenir Super Kale
Salted Egg Yolks
How to cook
Prepare kale leaves
- Remove Sustenir Super Kale from its bag and put them on a lined baking tray.
Flavour kale leaves
- Rub olive oil onto the leaves evenly and salt to taste.
Bake kale leaves
- Arrange the leaves and bake for 12 minutes until crisp but still green.
Steam and mash salted egg yolks
- Steam the salted egg yolks for 15 minutes until they are cooked. Remove from steamer and mash them with a fork. Set aside.
Fry curry leaves, chili and salted egg
- Using medium heat, melt butter in pan. Add curry leaves, chilli, salted egg, salt and sugar. Fry until fragrant and well mixed and paste should be slightly dense and creamy.
Plate & serve
- Add in the kale chips and toss till they are all evenly coated. Remove and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Garlic & Parmesan Kale Chips
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Golden Chicken Ingot
Salt Grilled Salmon Head & Collar
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Korean Egg Roll
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce