Salted Egg Kale Chips
Sustenir Super Kale
Salted Egg Yolks
How to cook
Prepare kale leaves
- Remove Sustenir Super Kale from its bag and put them on a lined baking tray.
Flavour kale leaves
- Rub olive oil onto the leaves evenly and salt to taste.
Bake kale leaves
- Arrange the leaves and bake for 12 minutes until crisp but still green.
Steam and mash salted egg yolks
- Steam the salted egg yolks for 15 minutes until they are cooked. Remove from steamer and mash them with a fork. Set aside.
Fry curry leaves, chili and salted egg
- Using medium heat, melt butter in pan. Add curry leaves, chilli, salted egg, salt and sugar. Fry until fragrant and well mixed and paste should be slightly dense and creamy.
Plate & serve
- Add in the kale chips and toss till they are all evenly coated. Remove and serve.
You may also like
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Tea Leaf Eggs
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Honey Garlic Meatball
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Coffee Pork Ribs
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Golden Chicken Ingot
Korean Egg Roll
Crispy Fish Asparagus