Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Fine Granulated Sugar
Sea Salt Flakes
How to cook
Prepare cake mixture
- In a large mixing bowl, add granulated sugar, gula melaka, softened butter, egg and vanilla essence.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth and thoroughly combined. Small chunks of gula melaka might be visible.
- Add flour, baking soda and sea salt. Stir and fold to mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips until it spreads evenly in the batter.
- Refrigerate batter for about 20 mins.
- Heat oven to 190°C and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Once the batter has chilled, remove it from the fridge.
- Use two regular teaspoons to scoop up some batter to form balls of dough ~ 1 teaspoon in size.
- Place balls of the cookie dough 5 cm apart on the baking sheet to allow for spreading.
- Sprinkle some sea salt flakes on top of each cookie.
- Bake for approximately 8–10 mins.
- Once baked, rest cookies on the baking sheet for 5 mins before removing and transferring to a cooling rack to cool.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Matcha Gateau Au Choc
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
cny almond cookies