Sambal Goreng Potato
Kaffir Lime Leaf
Sweet Soy Sauce
Cube Chicken Stock Seasoning
Red Chili Padi
How to cook
- Heat up pan with cooking oil, fry prawns for a while just until it changes in colour. Set aside.
- Fry potatoes until golden and set aside.
- Using the same cooking pan, leaving about few tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Stir in blended spices together with lime leaves & lemongrass.
- Stir & cook until fragrant. Add in salt, sugar and seasoning. Adjust taste.
Assemble and serve
- Add in petai, prawns and potatoes into the cooking pan, drizzle some sweet soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Off the heat and serve with rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Sambal Goreng Tahu Tempe
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Blue Pea flower Nasi Padang
Sambal Balado Fish
Oven Roasted Curry Chicken with Vegetables
Lontong Goreng3.0 (1)
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups