Santa’s Little Sliders
Farmpride Chicken Burger Patty
(adjust to the rice packaging details)
Toasted Black Sesame Seeds
Toasted White Sesame Seeds
Leaves of Green Carol Lettuce
Slices of Cherry Tomatoes
Honey (Adjust to taste)
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging.
- Mix in sesame oil, sesame seeds and seaweed flakes
- Place a 5cm ring mold on a cling wrap. Divide rice into 16 portions.
- Mold and compress rice in the ring mold. Repeat to produce all the rice burgers. Chill in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Sear both sides of the rice burger until crisp.
- For honey soy mayo, in a bowl mix: Japanese mayo, honey and soy.
- Deep-fry or air-fry Farmpride Chicken Burger Patty until golden brown. Cut into quarters.
- Layer sliders with rice burger, carol lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chicken burger patty, honey soy mayo and another rice burger. Repeat for the rest.
You may also like
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Roast Beef Sliders
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
The Original Pisang Keju
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites