Capilano Pure Honey
Red food colouring
How to cook
- Add the egg whites, honey and lemon juice in a bowl. With a mixer, beat until the mixture turns white and forms a firm peak, creating the meringue.
- Combine the egg yolks, milk and oil in a bowl and whisk to form the cake batter.
- Add flour and continue whisking till all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add red food colouring to achieve the colour desired.
- Combine the meringue and cake batter together.
- Place the baking paper in a circular, 12cm baking tin.
- Spread the cake mix onto each baking tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 150°C.
- Cut a banana leaf into a square to make the Ang Ku Kueh leaf. Place the cake on the banana leaf.
- Place the marshmallows across the cake. Stack another layer of red cake on top of the marshmallow layer. Repeat this to get the layers desired.
- Top the cake with strawberry cubes and drizzle honey over the cake.
You may also like
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Banana Bread Pudding
Durian Ice Cream
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Orange Passover Cake
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Mug Date Cake
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Peach Sponge Cake
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Durian Sticky Rice
Vanilla Chia Pudding