Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Organic Nostraline Olives
Fresh Basilico Leaves
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Cook the Sardinian Gnocchetti pasta in salted boiling water and drain them once ready (check the cooking time on the package).
- Transfer the Gnocchetti to a salad bowl, add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and stir; leave it until cooled.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the washed tomatoes in half.
- Cook them in a large pan with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for about 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add a bit of salt and let them cool, then add them to the cold Gnocchetti.
- Mix and add the pitted olives and a handful of chopped basil leaves.
- Keep the Sardinian gnocchi salad, cherry tomatoes, Nostraline olives and basil in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You may also like
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Chicken Salad Spread
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Yuletide Steak Salad Surprise
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Easy Homemade Granola
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Roast Beef Sliders
Vanilla Chia Pudding
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Easy Bean Stew
Overnight Oats Parfait
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce