peeled & de-veined
or thick rice noodles
mixed with water
Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallop
Dark Soy Sauce
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Cook Kway Teow
- Heat up oil in a wok and stir-fry Kway Teow. Add dark soy sauce and coat evenly.
- Stir fry the noodles until brown on the edges.
- Remove noodles from the wok and set them aside.
- Using the same wok, add some oil and fry fish cakes, fish balls, crab sticks, prawns and Chye Sim.
- Add oyster sauce, water and light soy sauce.
- Stir in the cornflour mixture to thicken the gravy. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked Kway Teow and mix with the gravy. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Seafood Pao Fan
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Chinese Fish Congee
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Roast Beef Sliders