Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
each stalk sliced into 4 pieces
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Rub a pinch of salt on salmon and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- If needed, dry it with a paper towel if not cooking within 10 mins.
- Add ½ tbsp of olive oil to the pan and saute asparagus, capsicum & broccoli, stirring regularly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic to the pan and wait till the pan is smoking hot.
- Add salmon skin down, and leave to cook for 3 minutes.
- When salmon skin is crisp, flip salmon and cook for another 3 minutes. Cook longer if necessary.
- Plate salmon on sauteed vegetables and cashews (crushed), and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil to preference. Add some cracked pepper on top if desired.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Salmon and Bok Choy
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Black Chickpea Salad
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Crispy Skin Barramundi Mediterranean Salad
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Cashew Crusted Avocado
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Barramundi Curry With Eggplant, Zucchini and Tomatoes
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter