Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
each stalk sliced into 4 pieces
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
cracked for garnish
How to cook
- Rub a pinch of salt on salmon and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- If needed, dry it with a paper towel if not cooking within 10 mins.
- Add ½ tbsp of olive oil to the pan and saute asparagus, capsicum & broccoli, stirring regularly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic to the pan and wait till the pan is smoking hot.
- Add salmon skin down, and leave to cook for 3 minutes.
- When salmon skin is crisp, flip salmon and cook for another 3 minutes. Cook longer if necessary.
- Plate salmon on sauteed vegetables and cashews (crushed), and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil to preference. Add some cracked pepper on top if desired.
You may also like
Salmon and Bok Choy
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Chicken Salad Spread
Salmon Belly Skewers
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips