Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Golden Lion Brand Dried Kuey Teow (Thai Rice Stick Noodles)
Soaked in hot water for 15 minutes
Firm tofu (Tau Kwa)
Pasar raw peanuts
Skin removed. Roasted and chopped
Cut into 3-4 cm long
|Pad Thai Sauce|
Add some hot water, mix and strain to remove the seeds and fibres.
How to cook
- Pan fry the cubed tofu in a cooking pan with oil until light brown.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok or a large pan. Stir fry the shallots and garlic for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Push the shallot mixture to the side and add the whisked eggs. Cook and scramble the eggs.
- Add the drained rice stick noodles and toss with the egg mixture for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Pad Thai sauce and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp, tofu and toss the noodles for a few more minutes until they are soft and chewy. Add a little water if the noodles are dry.
- Add the bean sprouts and roasted peanuts. Add salt and sugar(if needed) to taste.
- Garnish with fresh bean spouts, lime and garlic chives.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spicy Soba Noodles5.0 (1)
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Kimchi Fried Rice
Mala Xiang Guo
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (2)
Medu Vada (Lentil Fritters)5.0 (1)
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Homemade Egg Noodles
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
One Pot: Penang Prawn & Pineapple Curry
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Pong Pong Prawns
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)