Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Packet Seaco Tiger Prawns
Big Red Chillies
Rice Wine Vinegar
How to cook
Prepare the ingredients
- Devein prawns and cut all legs.
- Blend all ingredients A.
- In a wok, sautee the sauce for about 3 minutes.
- Add butter. Now add the prawns and stir fry till half cooked.
- Pour in the water and let it boil.
- Now add tomato puree, chilli sauce, vinegar, and weipa seasoning.
- Stir to mix. Add the pre-cooked mussels.
- Then add beaten eggs. Let it cook for a while before stirring the eggs.
Assemble and serve
- Transfer the food to a bowl, and garnish with some spring onions.
- Serve with naan, rice, noodles, or bread.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Pineapple and Starfruit Prata Galette
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
5 Element of Paradise: Pineapple Prawn. Broccoli Prosperity. Lucky Tiger Fish. Chap Chye of Joy. Bowl of Wellness.
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Salted Egg Prawns
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes
Steamed Garlic Butter Prawns with Vermicelli
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Kam Heong Prawns
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
The Four Kings
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Sotong Masak Hitam
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts5.0 (1)