previously boiled cooled
Orange Jelly Crystals
Mandarin Orange Segments
How to cook
- Mix together the milk powder with previously boiled cooled water.
- Stir well and chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix jelly crystals with hot water.
- Stir well until crystals dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bowl and leave it to chill in the freezer until the mixture is almost set.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and whip it with the prepared Isomil until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Return the mixture to the refrigerator to set.
- Serve with orange segments.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal2.0 (1)
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Almond Cookies using Airfryer1.0 (1)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
French Almond Apple Tart3.5 (4)
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Banana Bread Pudding
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Honey Walnut Cake
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker