Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
King Oyster Mushroom
cut into thick slices
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
Coarse Black Pepper
How to cook
Prepare the sauce
- Mix the melted butter with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, honey, garlic and black pepper then set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Place the sliced mushroom in by batches and let it pan-fry for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown, then set aside.
- Pour the sauce mixture back into the pan and keep it on low heat.
- Add in the pan-fried mushrooms and toss it well in the glaze till they are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onions and the dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Tea Leaf Eggs
Stir Fry KangKong
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Kam Heong Prawns
Har Cheong Gai
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Fluffy Green Pancakes
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Impossible Meat Patty
Salmon Belly Skewers
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Acai Smoothie Bowl
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms