Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Crushed Red Peppers
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line sheet pan with foil.
Roast Butternut Squash
- Peel and dice the butternut squash. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Season with 1/2 tsp of salt and hand-torn sage.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breasts into medium-thin slices.
- Set pan over high heat for 2 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil, allowing it to heat for a few seconds before adding the chicken.
- Cook for 6 minutes until golden brown, seasoning halfway through with 1 tsp of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with 1 tsp of salt.
- Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, firm to the bite but not soft.
- Thinly slice the cloves of garlic. Roughly chop the parsley and reserve.
- Set a pan over medium low heat.
- Add 1/2 cup oil, garlic, red pepper, and fresh thyme; simmer for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Turn heat off and discard the thyme from chili garlic oil.
- Add the reserved chopped parsley, along with the zest and juice of 1 lemon. Season with 1/2 tsp of salt.
Serve and Enjoy!
- Pair with your favorite music!
You may also like
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Chicken Broccoli Salad
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Chicken Brown Rice
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Chicken Karaage with Rice