Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Cut salmon into cubes and season with salt and white pepper.
- Heat a pan, add oil and slightly fry the salmon then set aside.
- As per instructions on the pack, cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Before draining the spaghetti, remember to set aside some cooking water.
- Drain the spaghetti, and mix with the Pesto adding a little cooking water to better stir the ingredients.
- Mix well, then add the salmon cubes.
- Garnish with basil as desired.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Love Bug Pie
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Golden Butter Fried Salmon
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Seafood Hor Fun
Curry Kale, Pumpkin, Paneer Muffins
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”