Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|For Minced Mix|
thinly sliced green part only
Chicken Stock Powder
alternatively chilli powder
Dried Coriander/Parsley Leaf
|For Dry Coating|
How to cook
Prepare minced chicken
- Combine minced mix ingredients together thoroughly for 3 mins until a thick sticky paste forms.
- Prepare a tray lined with baking paper that can fit into your freezer.
- With moist hands, mould meat mix into nugget shapes about 0.5cm thick.
- Lay them on the tray, leaving a finger width between each nugget (~15g each).
- Place in the freezer for about an hour or so, until firm and set.
- When ready to fry, heat up a pot of oil on med-high heat.
- Check if the oil is hot enough by sticking a wooden chopstick in the oil. Bubbles should form vigorously around it.
- Whisk all the batter ingredients in a bowl, dry ingredients first followed by wet ingredients.
- Add 5 – 6 ice cubes to keep the batter cool.
- Coat nuggets in plain flour and shake off the excess.
- Put into the batter mix coating it well and fry for about 3 mins or until golden brown.
- Whilst still hot, toss the nuggets with a sprinkling of cayenne/chilli powder or chilli flakes & salt to your desired preference.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Tea Leaf Eggs
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Love Bug Pie
Honey Garlic Meatball
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Golden Chicken Ingot
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Cream of Tomato Soup
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate