Spicy Chicken Nuggets
|For Minced Mix|
thinly sliced green part only
Chicken Stock Powder
alternatively chilli powder
Dried Coriander/Parsley Leaf
|For Dry Coating|
How to cook
Prepare minced chicken
- Combine minced mix ingredients together thoroughly for 3 mins until a thick sticky paste forms.
- Prepare a tray lined with baking paper that can fit into your freezer.
- With moist hands, mould meat mix into nugget shapes about 0.5cm thick.
- Lay them on the tray, leaving a finger width between each nugget (~15g each).
- Place in the freezer for about an hour or so, until firm and set.
- When ready to fry, heat up a pot of oil on med-high heat.
- Check if the oil is hot enough by sticking a wooden chopstick in the oil. Bubbles should form vigorously around it.
- Whisk all the batter ingredients in a bowl, dry ingredients first followed by wet ingredients.
- Add 5 – 6 ice cubes to keep the batter cool.
- Coat nuggets in plain flour and shake off the excess.
- Put into the batter mix coating it well and fry for about 3 mins or until golden brown.
- Whilst still hot, toss the nuggets with a sprinkling of cayenne/chilli powder or chilli flakes & salt to your desired preference.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Golden Chicken Ingot
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Har Cheong Gai1.0 (1)
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Tea Leaf Eggs
Cream of Tomato Soup
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce