Spinach Breakfast Platter
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
just wash if using baby spinach
or 1 tsp thyme leaves
How to cook
Prepare spinach & mushroom
- Wash and pluck spinach into 4-inch lengths.
- Remove the stalk and the black gills from the mushrooms.
- Heat oil and fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add in spinach with salt and pepper to taste. Remove and set aside on the serving plate.
- Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Saute until brown and tender. Add to the serving plate.
- Serve with eggs (poached or sunny side up), sliced avocado and halved cherry tomatoes (fresh or cooked).
- Team this with some crumbled feta, a slice of whole-wheat toast, sausage, or your favourite relish for a bit of a change-up.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Earl Grey Pancake Tower Brunch
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Club Sandwich4.0 (1)
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Mixed Berry French Toast
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Chicken Salad Spread