Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Wash & spin dry baby spinach and basil leaves.
- Place spinach, basil and garlic cloves in the food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Add the sunflower seeds and drizzle half of the olive oil and puree until desired consistency and scrape down the sides of the jar.
- Transfer the prepared pesto into a clean bowl and season with sea salt.
- Add the grated parmesan, lemon juice and the remaining olive oil. Stir well.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Top 3 ways of using pesto:
- Pasta sauce
- Pizza topping
- Sandwich spread
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Stir Fry KangKong
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Corn Rib Elotes
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls