Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
both the green and white stem chopped
Shao Xing Chinese Cooking Wine
How to cook
- Marinate the pork mince with Chinese cooking wine and soy sauce.
- Mix thoroughly with the spring onions, shallots, salted vegetables, garlic and white pepper.
- Whisk the chicken broth and eggs together.
- Strain the egg mixture through a sieve to remove air bubbles and into a ceramic bowl that can be used for steaming food.
- Wrap the bowl in cling film and steam for approximately 15 mins.
- When the egg mixture has set, gently add the minced pork mixture on top of the custard-like egg mixture.
- Cover the bowl and steam for an additional 5 minutes, or until the pork mince mixture is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and garnish with the chopped coriander leaves and stems before serving!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!