Stir Fried Clams
How to cook
- Add in clams and cooking wine to pot and cook till clams are open.
- Separate clam and clam broth.
- Heat cooking oil in pan.
- Add in garlic, ginger and red chili. Stir fry them over medium heat before garlic turns golden brown.
- Add in oyster sauce, soy sauce. Mix gently.
- Add in 1/4 of the clam broth and ensure that it is boiling.
- Once boiled, add in clams and stir fry!
Assemble and serve
- Set aside and serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Laksa Baked Rice
Seafood Pao Fan
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes
Fish Maw Soup
Prosperity Pen Cai
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Fried Impossible Potstickers