Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Grouper Fillet, sliced
Peeled Carrots, diced
Fresh Young Ginger, sliced
Spring Onions, cut into 5cm
Golden Chef 100% Pure Sesame Oil
Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
Hua Tiao Chiew
(½ tsp potato flour + 1 tsp water)
How to cook
- Rinse and clean fish fillet. Pat dry and slice it into 2cm thickness, set aside.
- Mix the ingredients for seasoning sauce and set aside.
- In another bowl, add the sliced fish and ingredients needed for seasoning it. Mix evenly and set aside.
- Heat up oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned sliced fish and blanch for 1 min. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same wok, stir-fry ginger with sesame oil and add carrots and spring onions.
- Add the seasoning sauce, cooked sliced fish, corn starch and sesame oil. Continue to stir evenly over high heat.
- Ready to serve.
You may also like
Golden Spicy Scallops
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Kam Heong Prawns
Chinese Fish Congee
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Family Treasure Soup
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
Crispy Fish Asparagus