Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
·Rate this recipe
Fish cake, sliced
Frozen shrimp, defrosted
Chef China Shanghai Green
FairPrice udon, blanched in hot water
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
How to cook
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, fish cake and xiao bai cai. Fry until cooked (about 3 minutes)
- Add the udon noodles and seasoning.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Make sure ingredients are mixed well and udon noodles are evenly coated with seasoning.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions or fried onions (optional).
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Kam Heong Prawns
Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Lucky Bag Cake
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Family Treasure Soup
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Stir Fried Clams
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Hot And Sour Fish With Pickled Leaf Mustard Hotpot
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice