Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up frying pan and add in cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in sliced fish cake and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add in endives and sliced carrot and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar and white pepper. Stir fry for another 3 mins.
- Removed from heat and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Sambal Balado Fish
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Mullet Fillet Mala
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Fish Head Curry
Salmon and Bok Choy
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Fried Spaghetti Balls