|For the crust and cheesecake layer|
Ready-to-eat Original Baked Cheesecake
|For the cheesecake layer|
|For the jelly layer|
Strawberry Jelly Crystals
How to cook
- Prepare the jelly layer first by adding hot water to the strawberry or raspberry jelly crystals.
- Stir them until they melt, then pour in the cold water and mix well.
- Line the base and sides of a springform tin that easily fits the ready-to-eat original baked cheesecake of your choice.
- Slice the strawberries and arrange them neatly on the ready-to-eat original baked cheesecake layer.
- Pour the jelly mixture on top of the ready-to-eat original baked cheesecake, and let it set in the refrigerator.
- Leave it to chill for around 4-5 hours until the jelly layer is slightly hardened, yet still soft to the touch.
- Slice and serve! Dipping your sharpened knife in hot water to clean it consistently will help prevent crumbs from sticking to it every time you go in for a slice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Baileys Irish Cheesecake2.5 (2)
Mixed Fruit Coconut Bundt Jelly
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Peach Gum Jellies
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Mother’s Day Lemon Cakes
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Osmanthus Rose Jelly
Red & White Mini Falooda
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake4.8 (5)