Strawberry Panna Cotta
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or roasted almond milk
|Roasted Almond Milk (Optional)|
Agar Agar Powder
How to cook
Prepare the strawberry compote
- Add sugar to strawberries and let it sit in the fridge overnight to draw out the strawberry juice.
- Pour away the strawberry juice and cook the strawberry in a saucepan with lemon juice until it becomes jammy.
Prepare the roasted almond milk
- Roast the almonds in the oven at 180°C until toasted (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the toasted almonds into milk and blend.
- Let the almond milk infuse overnight then pass it through a fine sieve lined with a cheesecloth to remove all almond bits.
Prepare the panna cotta
- Bloom the gelatine powder in 10 grams of milk then set aside.
- Add milk (or roasted almond milk), whipping cream, sugar and heat on a saucepan stirring constantly.
- Add the bloomed gelatine mix and stir to melt.
- Once melted set aside.
Prepare the rhubarb jelly
- Mix gelatine in 10 grams of water.
- Add the rhubarb, water and sugar into a saucepan and cook until it becomes jammy.
- Add agar agar and gelatine and whisk to combine.
- Blend the mixture and pass it through a fine sieve.
Prepare the mint powder
- Put the mint leaves in a dehydrator or oven at a low temperature until it dries up.
- Blend in a blender and pass it through a sieve to get mint powder.
- Store it in the fridge and keep it covered to prevent it from clumping.
Assemble and serve
- Pour the panna cotta into a glass cup and let it set.
- Once the panna cotta has set, pour rhubarb jelly mixture and let it set.
- Add the strawberry compote and garnish with the mint powder.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Fruit & Vegetable Popsicles
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Peach Sponge Cake
Banana Bread Pudding
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies