Stuffed Pumpkin Spiced Rice
From YoRipe by Tiny Feat Kitchen
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
How to cook
Prepare the rice
- Wash rice till the water is clear. Allow rice to soak for 30 mins. While waiting, get ready to roast the pumpkin.
Prepare the pumpkin
- Wash pumpkin. Using a knife, cut off the pumpkin top.
- Coat pumpkin with coconut oil (including the top that’s being cut away), and bake for 200C for 35mins to 40 mins. Once pumpkin is baked, set aside to cool.
- After 30 mins, drain the water from the rice. Transfer rice to a frying pan. Add butter, followed by spices (cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, star anise, thyme). Fry till fragrance.
- Add mushroom, coconut milk + milk, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 20-25 mins or until rice is ready!
Assemble and serve
- Once the rice is cooked, remove spices (thyme, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick, star anise). Add pine nuts and cranberry. Mix well and transfer to roasted pumpkin.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Eight treasure rice
Coca Cola Braised Pork Belly
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Gold Bar Spring Roll
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Seafood Pao Fan
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Cow with tiger head bento
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Yule Ham Sandwich
Healthy Yu Sheng
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Dumpling Fried Rice
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice