Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
FairPrice Natural Coconut Cream
Australian Rock Melon
Pasar Malaysia Ipoh Pomelo (peeled and broken into small pulp pieces)
Light Sour Cream
How to cook
- Pour milk into pot, add sugar, and bring to near boil. Soak gelatine sheets with ice water to soften.
- Turn off heat, add in softened gelatine sheets to dissolve, and set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, add in sour cream and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- While waiting, remove the melon skin, scoop out melon balls and blend the rest into a puree.
- Add cooled milk mixture into the bowl with the sour cream and lemon juice mixture, and mix well.
- Pour into desired cup and put in chiller to set at least 4 hours.
- Pour melon puree over the pudding, and add in melon balls and pomelo pieces.
- Drizzle a spoonful of coconut cream over the finished dessert and garnish with mint leaves.
You may also like
Banana Bread Pudding
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Mug Date Cake
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Vanilla Chia Pudding
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Caramelised Apple Crumble