Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
peeled and broken into small pulp pieces
Light Sour Cream
How to cook
Prepare milk mixture
- Pour milk into the pot, add sugar, and bring to a near boil.
- Soak gelatine sheets with ice water to soften.
Prepare sour cream & lemon mixture
- In another bowl, add sour cream and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the melon skin, scoop out melon balls and blend the rest into a puree.
Assemble & serve
- Add the cooled milk mixture into the bowl with the sour cream and lemon juice mixture, and mix well.
- Pour into the desired cup and put in the chiller to set for at least 4 hours.
- Pour melon puree over the pudding, and add in melon balls and pomelo pieces.
- Drizzle a spoonful of coconut cream over the finished dessert and garnish with mint leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!