|For Fried Tofu|
Savoury Soy Sauce
Black Prawn Paste
Red Chilli Padi
Green Chilli Padi
How to cook
- Shallow fry the groundnuts till crisp and drain the oil on a kitchen towel.
- Set aside half of the fried groundnuts and the remaining ones to be ground coarsely.
- Use a mortar or blender to grind all the sauce ingredients together with the balance groundnuts until it forms a thick sauce.
- Place the sauce in a bowl. Stir it with the Calamansi juice and the grounded groundnuts. Mix well.
- Deep fry the tofu until the skin is golden brown and crisp. Drain the tofu and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- When ready to serve, place the tofu on a plate. Pour the sauce and garnish it with cucumber and bean sprouts.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!