Tandoori Fish Tacos
|For Tandoori Fish|
White Fish Fillet
cut into 4cm cubes
|For Quick Pickled Onions|
|For Coriander - Mint Raita|
juiced & zested
deseeded, finely diced
How to cook
Prepare the tandoori fish
- Combine everything in a bowl, except for the fish, and mix well.
- Add fish cubes in and coat them well.
- Set aside to marinate for at least 30 mins.
Prepare the quick pickled onions
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and massage the lemon & salt into the onion slices thoroughly.
- Set aside for 10 mins until they turn pinkish.
Prepare the coriander raita
- Chop everything as finely as you can and combine them well in a bowl. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Let it sit in the fridge to allow the flavours to infuse, until ready to use.
Cook the tandoori fish
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over med-high heat and add in cooking oil.
- Shake off excess marinate and pan fry the fish for 2 mins on each side.
- Flip only when the bottom edges start turning brown. Set aside.
Assemble and serve
- Heat chapati as per package instructions.
- Start with a base of red cabbage in the center of the chapatti.
- Followed by chunks of the tandoori fish that has been lightly broken up and some raita on top.
- Garnish with pickled onions, coriander & cherry tomatoes!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Indian Fish Curry5.0 (1)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Indian Chicken Curry
Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers
Dum Paneer Kalimirch
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Mutton Korma with Saffron Rice
Butter Chicken Masala served with Pilaf
Medu Vada (Lentil Fritters)5.0 (1)
Traditional Coconut Burfi
Lauki Toasted Sandwich
Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
Gulab Jamun Parfait3.0 (2)
Red Rice Veg Pulao