Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
purchase in-store, defrosted
How to cook
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and grease it with cooking spray.
- Arrange 6 tater tots in a rectangle, side by side, on one side of the skillet.
- Repeat to make another rectangle with remaining tater tots on the other side of the skillet.
- With a large spatula, press down hard on each tater tot rectangle to form a flat square patty - you may need to press down repeatedly to help the tater tots hold together.
- Cook until the bottom sides of the tater tots begin to crisp (about 3-5 minutes).
- Sprinkle each square with cheese then cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
- Use a spatula to carefully flip one cheesy square onto the other to form a sandwich then press down with the spatula.
- Cook the sandwich until both sides are crispy (about 3 minutes more).
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
The Original Pisang Keju
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Donut Apples4.0 (1)
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Assorted Grilled Yakitori (Japanese Skewers)
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Cheese Baked Abalone
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake