Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
purchase in-store, defrosted
How to cook
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and grease it with cooking spray.
- Arrange 6 tater tots in a rectangle, side by side, on one side of the skillet.
- Repeat to make another rectangle with remaining tater tots on the other side of the skillet.
- With a large spatula, press down hard on each tater tot rectangle to form a flat square patty - you may need to press down repeatedly to help the tater tots hold together.
- Cook until the bottom sides of the tater tots begin to crisp (about 3-5 minutes).
- Sprinkle each square with cheese then cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
- Use a spatula to carefully flip one cheesy square onto the other to form a sandwich then press down with the spatula.
- Cook the sandwich until both sides are crispy (about 3 minutes more).
You may also like
Cheese Baked Abalone
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
The Original Pisang Keju
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Christmas Kuih Party
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Santa’s Little Sliders
Easy Numbers Cake
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding