Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Teh Tarik 3-in-1 mix
approximately 2 sachets
Bicarbonate Of Soda
Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to cook
Prepare the teh tarik
- Use hot water and dissolve the Teh Tarik powder. The consistency should be smooth peanut butter-like.
Prepare cake batter
- Using an electric whisk beat softened butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Then whisk in eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Add vanilla essence, and sift in plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda and salt.
- Whisk until just combined.
- Add Teh Tarik mixture into the batter bit by bit and mix.
- Set to low speed for 1 min, and then on high speed for 5-7 mins.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Pre-heat the oven to 175°C.
- Bake for 20 mins until golden brown.
- Leave cupcakes to cool.
- In a large bowl, use a mixer to whip butter and vegetable shortening for 3-4 mins till it’s light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat for 1 min.
- Add the condensed milk to the mixture and whip for 1 min. Do not beat too much to avoid introducing air into the final frosting.
- Transfer the icing to a piping bag with a nozzle of choice.
- Ensure the cupcakes are cooled down before piping.
You may also like
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
French Almond Apple Tart
Honey & Nut Baklava
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Crispy Salmon Skin
Easy Homemade Churros
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Christmas Kuih Party
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Honey Walnut Cake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Berry Christmas Cookies