Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Skin On Boneless Chicken Leg
of your choice for the sides
How to cook
Marinate the chicken
- Mix the soy sauce, mirin, grated ginger, garlic and brown sugar.
- Add the chicken legs into the teriyaki mix and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes, or refrigerate it overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat sesame oil.
- Using high heat, add the marinated chicken and pan fry until the chicken is dark and glossy. ⠀
- Add vegetables or other side dishes of your preference and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (2)
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Chicken Brown Rice
Chicken & Egg Mee Suah Soup
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles