Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Skin On Boneless Chicken Leg
of your choice for the sides
How to cook
Marinade the chicken
- Mix the soy sauce, mirin, grated ginger, garlic and brown sugar.
- Add the chicken legs into the teriyaki mix and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes, or refrigerate it overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat sesame oil.
- Using high heat, add the marinated chicken and pan fry until the chicken is dark and glossy. ⠀
- Add vegetables or other side dishes of your preference and serve.
You may also like
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Chicken Broccoli Salad
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Curry Fried Rice
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Chicken Brown Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao