Pasar minced Pork
Dark soy sauce
Light soy sauce
How to cook
- Fry eggs sunny side up and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and add in cooking oil.
- Fry garlic and shallots for 3-4 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chilli padi and fry for 1 minute.
- Once the pan is hot, add in minced pork and break up the clumps.
- Once the meat is browned, add the seasoning.
- Fry for about 1 minute, then add water.
- Add the Thai basil leaves, and stir-fry until wilted.
- Turn off the heat and add more cut basil leaves. Serve immediately with steamed rice and sunny-side-up eggs.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Saudi Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Curry Fried Rice
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns