cut into 2-inch pieces
Small Dried Shrimp
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- In a large mortar and pestle, pound garlic and chilies until there are no more big chunks.
- Add palm sugar and mash with the pestle until it turns into a wet paste and all the chunks are dissolved.
- Add long beans and pound to break down the fibre.
- Add dried shrimp and peanuts and pound to break the peanuts up slightly.
- Add fish sauce, tamarind juice, and lime juice and stir with a large spoon to mix and dissolve the sugar.
- Add shredded papaya and tomatoes, and mix well with the sauce.
- Plate and sprinkle with the remaining peanut.
- The dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Nutritional Green Curry Sardines
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Christmas Treat Candy Cane Sushi
Easy Mini Pizza2.0 (1)
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Stir Fry KangKong
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
Cereal Luncheon Meat
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Pong Pong Prawns
Just Produce Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Seven Fishes
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Thai Mango Sticky Rice