Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
fresh honey mango
skinned & sliced
|1 1⁄4 cups|
How to cook
- Rinse rice under cold water till it becomes clear.
- Add rice & water into the rice cooker & let it stand for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cook your rice & water in the rice cooker.
- Once cooked, leave the rice to sit for 5 minutes.
- Start preparing the sauce.
- Boil coconut milk, sugar, and salt together.
- Bring it to a simmer by lowering the heat until the sauce has thickened & sugar dissolved.
- While waiting, fluff the rice with a rice paddle.
- Once the sauce has been cooked, pour in ¾ of it into the rice.
- Mix it together for 10 minutes to allow the rice to absorb the coconut sauce.
- Assemble the rice with sliced mango & spoon the remaining sauce over.
- Serve it while hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!