Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Large ripe mango skinned & sliced
|1 1⁄4 cups|
How to cook
- Rinse rice under cold water till it becomes clear.
- Add rice & water into the rice cooker & let it stand for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cook your rice & water in the rice cooker.
- Once cooked, leave the rice to sit for 5 minutes.
- Start preparing the sauce.
- Boil coconut milk, sugar, and salt together.
- Bring it to a simmer by lowering the heat until the sauce has thickened & sugar dissolved.
- While waiting, fluff the rice with a rice paddle.
- Once the sauce has been cooked, pour in ¾ of it into the rice.
- Mix it together for 10 minutes to allow the rice to absorb the coconut sauce.
- Assemble the rice with sliced mango & spoon the remaining sauce over.
- Serve it while hot.
You may also like
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Durian Sticky Rice
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Banana Bread Pudding
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Orange Passover Cake
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker