Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
or grey prawn
How to cook
Prepare the pineapple bowl
- Cut the pineapple into half and remove the flesh to form a serving bowl.
Prepare the prawns
- Heat up the frying pan and add in cooking oil to sear the prawns.
- Once cooked, remove the prawns from pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add in minced garlic and onion to cook for 30 seconds (add in more oil if needed).
- Add in curry powder and cook till fragrant.
- Add the cooked rice and stir fry till the curry paste coats evenly on the grains and the rice grains are not sticking to one another.
- Add in raisins, pineapple chunks and cashew nuts - continue to stir fry for another 4 minutes.
- Mix in half of the cooked prawns, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and salt - continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and pour the fried rice into the pineapple bowl.
- Garnish with the remaining cooked prawns and spring onion, then serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Spicy Soba Noodles
Biryani Rice Bowl
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.0 (2)
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Beef Fried Rice
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Kimchi Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)