Ocean Fresh Delite Frozen Shrimp Paste
(depends on preference)
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Cut the lemon and chilli into thin slices, roughly chop the coriander and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the water, fish sauce, light soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice sesame oil, sesame seeds and sugar together.
- Add in the sliced lemon, chilli and coriander and let it sit for 10mins.
Assemble & serve
- Pipe out the prawn paste into boiling water or into your steamboat broth and let it cook for 7-10mins.
- Transfer them out and soak them in the marinade and the dish is ready to be served.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Salmon and Bok Choy
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Cereal Luncheon Meat
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Golden Spicy Scallops
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Steamed Garlic Prawns