The Golden Platter
Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
Golden Chef All in One Seasoning
Golden Chef 100% Pure Sesame Oil
Australian Whole Abalone
Pan fry and diced
Canola Oil for cooking
How to cook
How to cook
- To prepare the pumpkin sauce: Fry the white onions with butter over medium heat on a sauce pot till soft. Add pumpkin and continue to fry for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add water and simmer till pumpkin is soft. Add seasoning and mixed well. Transfer into a food processor and blend till smooth. Set aside.
- To prepare the main ingredients: Removed the Australian Wild Abalone from the can and discard the liquid. Slice the abalone thinly, lengthwise. Set aside.
- Fry the mantou and kale in hot canola oil and place on a absorbent paper towels. Set aside for later use.
- Pan fry the streaky bacon on a fry pan without oil until crispy and brown. Set aside.
- To assemble, place the pumpkin sauce on a large plate and spread evenly. Place the sliced abalone in the centre of the plate and the rest of the main ingredients around the abalone.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Fortune Chinese Sausage Gua Bao
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Golden Chicken Ingot
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Golden Spicy Scallops
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce