Espresso Strong Coffee
separated and use 4 yolks and 2 egg-whites
How to cook
- Prepare the espresso coffee and put it into a shallow dish and set it aside.
- Beat egg yolks with the caster sugar in a large bowl with electric beaters until is pale and thick.
- Add the mascarpone and mix gently until it just combines.
- Beat egg whites in a medium bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form.
- Using a large metal spoon, gently fold egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Dip enough of the Savoiardi biscuits into the coffee and place the 1st layer in a rectangular baking dish.
- Cover the layer of biscuits with one-third of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat layers 2 times, ending with the cream.
- Dust the last layer of cream with generously cocoa powder and let it rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours before slicing or scooping to serve.
You may also like
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Easy Homemade Churros
Peach Sponge Cake
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Durian Ice Cream
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
French Almond Apple Tart
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Chocolate Chip Bread
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Honey Walnut Cake