White Pepper Powder
Korean BBQ Sauce
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare minced pork & tofu
- In a bowl, marinate the minced pork in cornstarch and light soy sauce for at least 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add half a packet of firm tofu and mash it with clean hands.
- Combine the marinated pork with the tofu.
- Add in spring onions, onion, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and sesame oil. Mix until well combined.
- Crack an egg into the mixture. If the mixture is too runny, add in more bread crumbs until you reach the desired consistency.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with oil.
- Using damp hands, grab a hand full of mixture and mould it into a ball shape.
- Toast it in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes. Or mould it into bitesize balls and cook in steamboat broth.
- Once done, dip it in Korean BBQ sauce or brush it with Korean BBQ Sauce.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Japanese Silken Tofu
Impossible Meat Patty
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Cereal Luncheon Meat
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Chilli Crab Dip
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Salt Grilled Salmon Head & Collar
Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
Tea Leaf Eggs
Golden Chicken Ingot